The Flagler College Honors Program supports exceptionally creative, talented, and intellectually-engaged students. As a student in this program, you’ll maximize your educational experience by interacting closely with faculty and peers in a stimulating interdisciplinary environment.
Only a small percentage of students (around 5% of each class of incoming freshmen) are invited to join the Honors Program each year, and other students may join the program through a faculty recommendation during their freshman or sophomore years.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- HON 100 (3) Freshman Honors Colloquium I (fall semester)
- ENG 172WI (3) Topics in College Writing: Honors (fall semester)
- Honors Learning Community (6) (spring semester)
- HON 200 (1) Sophomore Honors Forum I (fall semester)
- HON 201 (1) Sophomore Honors Forum II (spring semester)
- HON 300 (1) Junior Honors Forum
- HON 400 (1) Senior Honors Forum
First-year Honors Program students will be enrolled in an Honors-designated Learning Community in the Spring semester.
During the junior or senior year, Honors Program students designate an upper-division course in their major as an Honors course. All Honors students will also participate in an extracurricular high impact learning experience.
This experience can be one of the following:
- Study abroad/away
- Semester-long service-learning project
- Grant writing
- Other activity pre-approved by the Honors Program Director.
For general program information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Honors Program on social media